Saturday, July 1, 2017

Month in Review: June 2017



Goodbye June...Hello July!!! I can't believe this year is already half over...it's flying by! I still have so many books sitting on my shelf just waiting to be read and yet more and more keep being added. I need a time machine to stop time so I can read for days at a time but not really lose any time - anybody want to get on that for me?

Well, BookExpo has come and gone and what a great time I had! I picked up some great books that I am really excited to read over the next 6 months and met some awesome authors. I posted my updates already - but I'll include them here in case you missed them:



Here are my reading stats for June! 
  • Books read: 15
 
Books I read:

  1. He Said/She Said -- Erin Kelly
  2. The Dry -- Jane Harper (audio book)
  3. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo -- Taylor Jenkins Reid
  4. Lie to Me -- Jess Ryder (e-book)
  5. What My Body Remembers -- Agnete Friis
  6. The Essex Serpent -- Sarah Perry
  7. The Weight of Lies -- Emily Carpenter (audio book)
  8. The Breakdown -- B.A. Paris
  9. The Identicals -- Elin Hilderbrand
  10. Eden -- Jeanne McWilliams Blasberg (audio book)
  11. Every Last Lie -- Mary Kubica (e-book)
  12. Cocoa Beach -- Beatriz Williams
  13. Kiss Carlo -- Adriana Trigiani (audio book)
  14. Secrets of the Dead -- Carol Wyer (e-book)
  15. Undertow -- Elizabeth Heathcote
  
Favorite Books of June:
 
  • The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  • Kiss Carlo by Adriana Trigiani

2017 Reading Challenge Update:
 
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 90/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 9/24
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 4/15
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 38/45
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 21/25
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 41/50

*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment