Sunday, July 9, 2017

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Jul 7

 
 
It was a good week, exercise-wise. My cold is gone - though my allergies have been awful! I've been playing around with my food intake - I'm really trying to eat as clean as I can. I don't eat a lot of processed food and I no longer drink any soda, so that's good. I'm just trying to watch my sugar intake and make sure I am getting enough of the good stuff!
 
 
July Goals: 

  • 10K steps M-F, at least 7,500 steps on the weekend  - 5/5, 1/2
  • 30 minutes of active walking every day, M-F - 5/5 (thank goodness for having to walk the dogs everyday!)
  • Strength training (3/5 days) - Met
  • Eat mindfully/eat enough - Yes
        
Here's how last week went:    
Jul  1:  7,330 steps
Jul  2:  6,806 steps

Jul  3:  19,261 steps (5K+ -  5 Charity Miles for Girls on the Run)   
Jul  4:  12,438 steps
 
Jul  5:  17,367 steps (5K+ -  5 Charity Miles for Girls on the Run)

Jul  6:  17
,069 steps
(5K+ -  5 Charity Miles for Girls on the Run)
Jul  7:  14
,178 steps (5K+ -  5 Charity Miles for Girls on the Run)

Total Steps: 94,449 steps


 
Audiobooks listened to last week (since I'm not much of a music fan, I listen to books while I walk):

  • Finished  Come Sundown by Nora Roberts, narrated by Elisabeth Rodgers
  • Started and finished Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig, narrated by Em Eldridge
 

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.
 

 
Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
     January:                               May:                             September:   
           5K  -  4                                  5K  -  5                                5K  - 
         10K  -  7                                10K  -  6                               10K  - 
     February:                             June:                            October:

           5K  -  4                                  5K  -  10                               5K  - 
         10K  -  9                                10K  -  2                              10K  -   
     March:                                  July:                             November:
           5K  -  3                                  5K  -  4                                 5K  - 
         10K  -  7                                10K  -  0                               10K  - 
     April:                                    August:                        December:
           5K  -  9                                  5K  -                                    5K  - 
         10K  -  1                                 10K  -                                  10K  -


No comments:

Post a Comment