Monday, June 26, 2017

10 Favorite 2017 YA Releases So Far (June) feat. Tristina Wright, Ashley Poston & more




I feel like I've mentioned all of these books plenty of times on the blog before, but hey, can't help to promo my favorites a little bit more. 





HOW TO MAKE A WISH - Ashley Herring Blake
You guys know this is the first book that I've seen myself represented in biracial-wise. An unconditional recommendation for black biracial readers. (May 2nd 2017, HMH) Goodreads

THE BONE WITCH - Rin Chupeco
It's been such a long time since I read this, I'm so happy that it's finally out and people are loving it, woo! East-Asian inspired gorgeous necromancy witchery! (March 7th 2017, Sourcebooks) Goodreads

THE NOVEMBER GIRL - Lydia Kang
This one is the magical realist dreamy romance you've been waiting for. I adored the writing and everything about this. (November 7th 2017, Entangled: TEEN) Goodreads



THE HOLLOW GIRL - Hillary Monahan
I had such fun with this fantastic witchy #ownvoices Romani story. Revenge and horror. Bless. (Oct 10 2017, Delacorte) Goodreads

GIRL OUT OF WATER - Laura Silverman
Another lovely contemporary, with a black disabled love interest. Such a pleasant summery read. (May 2nd 2017, Sourcebooks) Goodreads

WILD - Hannah Moskowitz
I'm so happy about this! Bi, Deaf, Filipino, Guatemalan, Jewish rep and the loveliest prose. Bless. (April 26th 2017, Amazon) Goodreads



THE TIGER'S WATCH - Julia Ember
It's still a while until this is out, but I loooooooved Julia Ember's third book just as much as the first two. Genderfluid protagonist, shape-shifters, tigers - so fun! (August 22nd 2017, Harmony Ink) Goodreads

27 HOURS - Tristina Wright
I'm sure by now everyone has heard of this. The rep in this is incomparable to any other book I can think of - so many identities, so queer, so space. Read my review. (October 3rd 2017, Entangled: TEEN) Goodreads

GEEKERELLA - Ashley Poston
I had such fun with this! Super geeky and fun read with an Indian love interest. (April 4th 2017, Quirk) Goodreads


UNDER ROSE-TAINTED SKIES - Louise Gornall
One of my favorite contemporaries of all time and the book I've been recommending to everyone with an invisible chronic illness. This book has my heart. (January 3rd 2017, Clarion) Goodreads



What's your favorite 2017 release so far?






Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment