Sunday, June 18, 2017

10 YA Series I've Been Meaning to Start But Haven't Yet feat. Rachel Cohn, Traci Chee, Marie Lu & more





This is my list of shame. Some of these books have been on my TBR for years. I'm working on it, I promise. 



Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
I remember really getting intrigued by this after I read an excerpt of this in ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD. This was years ago, omg, I really love Greek mythology, it's a shame I haven't picked this one up yet.

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
I really want to wait to watch the movie Labyrinth first before reading this and I've been waiting for the perfect time to do so. Soon!

Sea of Ink and Gold by Traci Chee
Okay, this pick is a bit unusual, because I only just now read teh blurb and I still don't think I know what this is about. I honestly just wnt to read this because I'm always there to support authors and publishers who put non-white people on book covers. Hell yeah.



Covenant by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I originally got interested in this because I binged her Lux series years ago and had a lot of fun with it and because people keep saying this is a carbon copy of VAMPIRE ACADEMY, which you know I also loved and enjoyed. Bring it on!

Monsters of Verity by Victoria Schwab
I've been meaning to read more of her books because I really disliked A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC and want to give her another shot, so oh my god, I can't believe I still haven't read this yet. I love urban fantasy!

Annex by Rachel Cohn
I'm pretty sure I've talked about this before on my blog - I love reading about clones and I came so close to buying a copy a number of times, but never actually did it. It's time!



Warcross by Marie Lu
Maybe this is cheating cause it's not out yet, but STILL!!! I've been meaning to try more of her books, because THE YOUNG ELITES really wasn't for me but i did like her writing a lot. I think this is about video games and sci fi things? I don't know, I've been up for it since it got announced!

Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
I've been thirsting for this for months and actually recently finally, finally got a copy. Omg. I'm so excited and I really hope I'll like this because I've been wanting to adore more books by her!

The Great Library by Rachel Caine
Remember how thirsty I was for the first book before it came out? Apparently, I totally forgot about this until literally just now. I still want to read this! Library of Alexandria!



The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
This has been on my tbr for ages, I don't know what I'm doing. I really like reading about jinni, so it really is time!


What's a series you've been meaning to start?



Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment